18 July, 2007

The Nose


Ok, no sooner had I posted the last entry, when I had a request to see the afore mentioned nose.
So, I get out the camera , line up the shot, take it, download it, put it on this page (pant!) and it is only then that I realize that the Hulk hand is in the shot, too!
Before I get another request to explain THAT, I will qualify the Hulk hand only by saying, "Don't ask"!
Enough said......really!
And the nose? Well, it's not as plain as the one on your face, but it's there. Something smells Hulky!


4 comments:

Molly said...

It's a little creepy that your house is full of wandering body parts... must be a Maine thing...

bridget said...

"POWER TO THE PEOPLE," quote The Hulk !

mGk said...

I find it all most disturbing. And this coming from a woman's whose mother passed a rubber hand back and forth with a friend for most of my formidable years. What a crazy sort I am related to.

THE MURDER HOUR said...

BUT, what about THE EYES! THE EYES!!!!