08 November, 2008

Vocabulary


Ok. I just got through viewing my niece's Blog regarding her daughter's vocabulary, and it made me want to do the same for my
loving children!

My son's...(15 yr.old)

" #$%# you!
You, #$%&*#@#$%^%^))!!!!!!
I hate @#$%&%$ homework!
My &%$#@$% life sucks!

Get the #$@& off my #%^&$#@* back!
GRUNT! "


My daughter's...(almost 11 yr. old)

"MOM!!!!!!!!! He's bothering me!!!!!!
Mom!!!! Can I____(fill in the blank)? -IF I say NO, she then goes on to ask every 10 seconds:

How about NOW? How about NOW? How about NOW? HOW ABOUT NOW?"
AAWWWW! It's SO cute!
I despise ____(insert brother's name) greatly!
Can I have a pony? No, wait! I already have one...Can I have a kitten, a puppy, a hamster, ( insert anything that eats, poops, needs loads of attention & care, has to visit a vet, and that she will tire of quickly then I get all the responsibility!)?"


Yeah, there will come the day when you think to yourself, "Who taught them how to talk?", and you will regret it, but until then I guess it is pretty amazing!


3 comments:

Molly said...

hahaha... ok, that was pretty darn funny. You got both of them exactly right. Of course, I've also heard them say "I love you!". Not to each other, but hey, at least they say it to their favorite aunt. :)

bridget said...

So I guess Molly has heard your children tell me that they love me!

ade said...

MOM!
i never said "can i have a pony? oh wait! i already have one"!!!
not once!
~ade