07 December, 2008

Ade Insists...


My youngest insists that we have no photos of me. Because
I am the one who takes all of the pictures, I'm rarely seen.
I told her that I was a vampire and that I wouldn't show up on film. She reminded me that digital photography doesn't use film, so we were all set!
She took this photo of me, and she did a good job of it,too. Maybe we have another photographer in the family!
GREAT!
Why don't we ever get the random dentist or a comedian? You know, something useful?

11 comments:

Molly said...

Great Ade!! You did take a great picture! And I LOVE that vest! I mean, it could be a Land's End ad!

heh heh heh...

bridget said...

why do you look so much younger than me??? oh, yeah, you are so much younger than me. Nice photo!

Molly said...

B - it's called "photoshop". Even YOU could look young again!

THE MURDER HOUR said...

I'm coming to St. Lou, ya know!
I could stay an extra day and take you out!!!!!
"Where's your party at?"... insert maniacal laughter!

bridget said...

is that "take you out" comment directed at Bridget (as in "I'll take you out to a spa where they can take years off your looks") or is it directed at Molly (as in...well..."murder hour" should be some sort of "clue")?

THE MURDER HOUR said...

Oh, I think you know that I meant the latter!

ade said...

hey mom-
stop using me!
i never said that!
~ade

ade said...

oh wait.
maybe i did.
scratch that last comment from me.
sorry.
~ade

Molly said...

HAHAHA... If Ade can't remember what she said, how can any of us old gals be held accountable for anything we say!? What did I say that makes you want to take me out? I didn't say that! Ok, I did, but that's not what I MEANT. What did I mean? About what?

ade said...

hi mom.
only 6 days 'till Christmas.
you better get shopping.

Molly said...

Get shopping! You heard the girl!