17 April, 2009

Mary Sandwich

So here's my son, sandwiched between 2 Marys.
The one on his right is Marybeth, his Grandmother and the one on his left, well
she speaks for herself!
Poor kid, look at the look on his face!

It reminds me of the time, in the very house that this picture was taken, that his aunt woke him (he was a sleeping 3 year old
at the time
) in the middle of the night, and made him promise to die for Ireland! He had that same look on his face...

When will Molly learn not to goad me into posting? EVER? BWA-HAHA!

6 comments:

Molly said...

I never made the kid promise to die for Ireland! She makes this stuff up, folks.

AND... she's so convincing, she nearly convinced me that I DID do it.

But I didn't.

I never did.

bridget said...

Well, it's not so much that Nora makes this stuff up, as it is that she bends the truth. Molly never woke Aedan in the middle of the night to make him promise to die for Ireland.....









...it was more like 10:00pm.

Molly said...

Did not!

ade said...

I think you made the picture brighter mom (I know there is a special name for it, but my brain isn't working too well right know). I saw it before, and it is definetly brighter. I know, I spelled definetly wrong. oh well.

P.S.
not to interject myself, but Aedan says he really does remember promising to die for Ireland. But, he didn't exactly say WHY.
P.P.S.
again, I wasn't trying interject myself, so you can't really blame me

Molly said...

Ade girl, interject yourself any time you wish. You have a voice worth hearing! (BTW, love your vocabulary...)

Oh, and Aedan couldn't POSSIBLY remember promising to die for Ireland b/c it didn't happen! He was dreaming. Or something.

Um... Ade, will you promise to die for Ireland?

ade said...

sure!